Community Colleges In Arizona
Community Colleges refer to public colleges that offer higher education and lower-level tertiary education, granting in the process, certificates, diplomas, and associate’s degrees.
While some students proceed to four-year liberal arts colleges or universities to complete a bachelor’s degree, 40% of these graduates opt to enroll in community colleges to start their college careers. Two out of three of these high school graduates will change course at least once during their college career. Why community colleges, then? A good enough reason is that fact that they can save a sizeable amount in tuition and fees compared to public or private four-year community colleges. Hence, it’s a great relief for those who have to avail themselves of student loans. They will only pay half of what they would have paid. Aside from tuition issues, Community Colleges open new doors of opportunities to student who don’t have high grades in high school. Here, they’re given the chance to improve their academic record – to meet the minimum admission at four-year colleges. Thus, making two-year colleges the largest and fastest sector in education according to the College Board.
If you’re done with high school and still in dilemma of what path to take, attending community colleges in Arizona is your best option.
Thinking of going back to school? The best way for an adult student is to enroll in one of community colleges in Arizona. Community colleges in Arizona offer many advantages for career advancement because of flexibility of schedules offered. There are lots of benefits to gain and discover why it’s the best choice for you.
The following community colleges in Arizona offer good education:
1. Pima Community College – known to have been developing community through learning the convenient, affordable educational opportunities that can help make your dreams a reality.
2. Chandler Gilbert Community College – a comprehensive community college that serves the higher education needs of its residents with university transfer and workforce development programs, continuing education, and more.
3. Scottsdale Community College – offers hundreds of courses to help you earn an associate’s degree, professional certification, or provide a strong foundation for university transfer.
4. Mesa Community College – provides outstanding transfer, career, and service programs.
5. Mohave Community College – offers programs that provide students with the skills, training, and education they need to secure rewarding and lucrative careers.
6. Estrella Mountain Community College – provides opportunities to achieve success in educational and personal goals.
As they say “transferring won’t be easy but a smart way to save money and at the same time achieving your academic goals”. A transfer from community colleges in arizona to four-year colleges can make everyone’s educational pathway more productive and enriching in attaining one’s dream.